The 007 Pupil Voice Group
- 007 Club work closely with the Leadership Team on areas for school development. In contrast to the School Council who are elected based on their ability to lead their peers, the 007 Club is a random group of children who are selected based solely on their number on the school register. As a result this provides a broader, more widespread viewpoint and randomly includes children of different abilities and with different skills.
- Viewpoints are sought through surveys and/or discussions with members of the Leadership Team, subject leaders and governors to gain pupils’ perception on various aspects of school life. This pupil feedback is immensely valuable in showing the impact of initiatives and on deciding strategies for further school development.
“We represent the school by giving a pupil perspective on school policies and strategies. We like going on missions to find things out and working together as a mixed aged group”
- Giving a child perspective on the behaviour in our school.
- Giving a child perspective on assemblies in our school.
- Giving a child perspective on the learning environment in our school.
- Giving a child perspective on how we prepare our children for life in Modern Britain.
The meetings are run by the children, with the guidance and support of Mrs Fulstow. The icon below will give you a brief idea of the mission of the 007 Club.