The wearing of “school uniform” adds a feeling of community to the school and we are pleased that parents support the school in this policy. It is important that children are dressed appropriately for the school day.
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan – logo'd
- White or red polo shirt – logo'd or plain
- Dark grey or black trousers, shorts or knee length skirt
- Black sensible shoes (not trainers)
- Red and white checked dress
- Suitable outdoor waterproof coat
Please note jewellery should not be worn in school although watches and stud ear-rings may be worn, but must be removed for PE. Nail varnish should not be worn in school. Please remember Wellington boots for snowy weather.
- Black shorts
- Red logo'd T shirt
- Outdoor PE kit - Elloughton Primary School logo'd outdoor PE top or plain red or black fleece - no markings, logos, stripes etc.
- Plain Black Tracksuit Trousers or Jogging Bottoms - no markings, stripes or logos and no leggings, skins etc.
- PE bag – optional (Drawstring bags work well)
PE kit should be in school each day and taken home at the end of the week for washing. All children work barefoot in the hall during PE lessons.
EYFS children will require an indoor PE kit from January.
School Uniform Sales
Our school uniform, featuring the school logo, is available to purchase from CS Enterprise Ltd. CS Enterprises are a local company who have supplied us with our uniform for many years. Orders are confirmed direct to you via E-mail and once they are despatched you will receive a further E-mail to confirm delivery times. To avoid postal charges you can opt to have your order delivered direct to the school office. Delivery to the office is usually on a Friday afternoon and we recommend you wait for your confirmation E-mail before calling at the office to allow delivery to be made.
To order uniform please visit http://www.csenterprises.co.uk/ and click on the Online School Ordering Tab.
If you would like to visit the shop to try garments on the address is:
71 - 72 Williamson Street