The wearing of “school uniform” adds a feeling of community to the school and we are pleased that parents support the school in this policy. It is important that children are dressed appropriately for the school day.
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan – logo'd
- White or red polo shirt – logo'd or plain
- Dark grey or black trousers, shorts or knee length skirt
- Black sensible shoes (not trainers) OPTIONAL FOR NURSERY CHILDREN
- Red and white checked dress
- Waterproof top and bottoms
- Wellington boots
Please note jewellery should not be worn in school although watches and stud ear-rings may be worn, but must be removed for PE. Nail varnish should not be worn in school.
School Uniform Sales
Our school uniform, featuring the school logo, is available to purchase from Rawcliffes Schoolwear. Orders can be made by clicking on the link below with deliveries directly to you, to the school or by visiting the shop in Hull. To avoid postal charges you can opt to have your order delivered direct to the school office.
To order uniform please click here
If you would like to visit the shop to purchase garments; the address is:
9-11 Paragon Street